This toasty warm crochet balaclava ski mask will keep your cute and adorable little one warm in the cutest and most adorable way!
SCROLL DOWN for the Written Crochet Pattern, Video Crochet Tutorial and free PDF Crochet Pattern Download.
Worsted weight yarn, worked 2 strands approx. 200 yds
9 mm crochet hook
COPYRIGHT PROTECTED: Permission is not given to copy, distribute, give away or resell
this pattern, in print, or as a digital file. Please refer people who would like their own copy to my blog
to get their own: http://shop.hectanooga.com/
- Newborn – 6 months: Working with a 9 mm crochet hook, and 2 strands of worsted weight yarn:
Chain 5, slip stitch to join and form a ring.
- Chain 1, carry the yarn end along the outside of the ring, make 7 single crochet in the ring, slip stitch to
- Chain 1 and turn, make 2 single crochet in each stitch around, slip stitch to join. (14)
- Repeat step 3. (28 stitches)
- *Chain 1 and turn, single crochet in each stitch around, slip stitch to join. (28)
Repeat from * for 5 more rows.
- Chain 1 and turn, single crochet in the next 9 stitches, chain 9, skip the next 9 stitches, single crochet in
each remaining stitch, slip stitch to join. (28)
- *Chain 1 and turn, working in the back side of the stitch only for the remainder of the pattern, single
crochet in each stitch around, slip stitch to join. Repeat from * for 3 more rows, fasten off. Weave all
yarn ends into the finished work.
HOW TO MAKE A FAUX FUR POM POM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4YuppJKhpM
FULL PATTERN ON RAVELRY, ALL SIZES INCLUDED: http://www.ravelry.com/designers/emi-harrington
WATCH THE VIDEO:
DOWNLOAD THE FREE PATTERN PDF