Here’s a free crochet pattern for an easy beginner, unisex crochet headband, similar to the knitted headband. (Pattern # 1115yt).
MATERIALS: Worsted weight yarn, 9 mm crochet hook, yarn needle
COPYRIGHT PROTECTED: Permission is not given to copy, distribute, give away or resell
this pattern, in print, or as a digital file. For people who would like this pattern, please refer them to this blog to get their own: http://shop.hectanooga.com/
- Working with 2 strands of worsted weight yarn, and a 9 mm crochet hook, chain 7 or any number of
- Single crochet in the 2nd stitch from the hook and each stitch of the chain.
- Chain 1 and turn, working in the back side of the stitch only, single crochet in each stitch across the
- Repeat step 3 until the rectangle is long enough to wrap around the head.
- Bring the 2 ends together, and slip stitch a seam to join into a tube. Fasten off, weave yarn ends into the
See the video for how to make an easy fabric bow.
END OF PATTERN
WATCH THE VIDEO:
DOWNLOAD THE FREE PATTERN PDF
…it’s ZERO DOLLARS! or pay what you like. Just click the BUY NOW button!