Accessorize any boots, whether they are dressy boots or casual boots, or even clogs! These quick and easy Bohemian Style Boot Cuffs can be tied onto any footwear for instant panache!
SCROLL DOWN FOR the written pattern. and PDF.
- Working with a 9 mm crochet hook, and 2 strands of worsted weight yarn, Chain 7 (works sideways, for
a taller boot cuff, chain more stitches.)
- Single crochet in the 2nd stitch from the hook, and each stitch of the chain.
- Chain 1, turn, working in the back side of the stitch only, single crochet in each stitch across the row.
- Repeat step 3 until the cuff is as long as needed to wrap around the boots. (Finished cuff will be
stretchy, one size will fit a few sizes.) Fasten off.
- Chain a cord of 36 inches long with 2 strands of yarn, fasten off, pass through the center row of stitches
on the boot cuff.
- Make tassels and tie them onto the ends of the cords. (See the video for how to make tassels.)
Chain 5, slip stitch to join and form a ring. Carry the yarn end along the outside of the ring,
Chain 2, make 12 double crochet in the ring, slip stitch to join in the top of the 1st double crochet.
Chain 3, single crochet in the next stitch, repeat from * around, slip stitch to join in the base of the 1st
chain 3, fasten off. Pull the center yarn end to close the hole, sew a button in the center, and sew onto
the boot cuffs.
DOWNLOAD THE BOHEMIAN BOOT CUFFS PDF HERE. Pay what you like, or get it for free!
OTHER PATTERNS YOU MAY LIKE: