Here’s a free crochet pattern to make your own Crochet Boot Cuffs!
It’s so easy to make these boot cuffs in all sizes, included in the pattern, from 5 years up to adult. But when you see how easy they are to make, you shall be able to make any size imaginable!
You know if you follow my patterns, that I design in the most simple manner possible, without loosing the “cuteness” factor! These are very stylish, and can be made to look casual as well as dressy, it all depends on the yarn being used! Have fun crocheting!!
Check the right sidebar and subscribe to this blog via email, to get free crochet patterns in your inbox!
Scroll below the image for the written pattern, the free pdf, and the video tutorial!
Worsted weight yarn, worked 2 strands
9 mm crochet hook
INSTRUCTIONS: Video demo here: https://youtu.be/pvpF3vQ0q3Y
- 5-8 yrs: chain 14 (TOTAL YARDAGE: 100 yds for one pair of boot cuffs)
8-12 yrs: chain 16 (TOTAL YARDAGE: 120 yds for one pair of boot cuffs)
12-16 yrs: chain 18 (TOTAL YARDAGE: 140 yds for one pair of boot cuffs)
Adult: chain 20 (TOTAL YARDAGE: 160 yds for one pair of boot cuffs)
- Single crochet in the 2nd stitch from the hook and each stitch of the chain.
- Chain 1 and turn, working in the back side of the stitch only, single crochet in each stitch of the row.
- Repeat step 3 until the rectangle is long enough to wrap around the leg or boots. Fasten off.
- Chain a cord 4 times as long as the boot cuffs are long, thread through both sides of the boot cuff, In the same manner as lacing shoes. Weave all yarn ends into the finished work.
END OF PATTERN
Other FREE Crochet Patterns you may enjoy!