Watch these icicles grow before your very eyes. They create the spiral as you work the pattern. Just choose your length and start to crochet! You can use any yarn and hook, but Emi used a 5mm crochet hook and worsted weight yarn for these.
CROCHET ICICLE PATTERN:
1. Chain 24 or any number of stitches you would like.
2. Slip stitch in the first 3 stitches from the hook.
3. Make 4 single crochet in the next stitch, and in each stitch of the chain.
4. At the end of the chain, fasten off. Weave the yarn ends into the finished work.
5. Tie a ribbon at the top of the icicle for hanging. Or make a chain for hanging.
6. Optional: sew a jingle bell on the bottom of the icicle.
Add curly ribbon on top of the icicle.