Christmas is coming! Crochet a pair of these slippers in less than an hour. They would make great teacher gifts or stocking stuffers. Great for men or women. Follow the written pattern, scroll down for the PDF, or watch the video tutorial!
Worsted weight yarn, 9 mm (U S M or N)crochet hook, yarn needle
INSTRUCTIONS: Adult M to L:
- Working with 2 strands of worsted weight yarn: Chain 5, slip stitch to join and form a ring.
- Chain 1, make 10 single crochet in the ring, slip stitch to join.
- Chain 1 and turn, make 2 single crochet in each stitch around, slip stitch to join. (20)
- Chain 1 and turn, single crochet in each stitch around, slip stitch to join.
- Repeat step 4 until the work measure approx. 5 inches (or 1/2 the total length of the foot)
- Chain 1 and turn, single crochet in each stitch, DO NOT SLIP STITCH TO JOIN.
- Repeat step 6 until the work is approx 10 inches, or the total length of the foot.
- Fold the work in half, and slip stitch the heel end closed. Or fasten off and sew closed.
Weave yarn ends into the finished work.
FLOWER: Chain 5, slip stitch to join and form a ring. Chain 1, *make 5 double crochet in the ring, single crochet in the ring, repeat from * to form a total of 5 petals, slip stitch to join in the first chain 1. Fasten off.
Download the PDF: Free Adult Slippers Pattern, size Med-Large
You might also enjoy one of these patterns:
Crochet Ruffled Skirt Pattern and Tutorial
|Video Tutorial and pattern link here||Free Crochet Scarf Pattern PDF||Children's Elf Hat - Free Crochet Pattern|