Free Baby Booties Crochet Pattern from Emi from Hectanooga.
Here’s a very easy baby booties pattern, it has a printable PDF pattern as well as a free video tutorial. There are so many video tutorials on my YouTube Channel, Hectanooga1. Be sure to check them out!
You can also subscribe to this blog by email—>
This way, you can get all the free patterns as soon as they are posted!
Scroll down for the full pattern, pdf and video tutorial.
- Newborn to 3 months: chain 5,
3 – 6 months: chain 6
6 – 12 months: chain 7
- Single crochet in the 2nd stitch from the hook, and each stitch of the chain.
- Chain 1 and turn, single crochet in each stitch across the row.
- Repeat step 3 until the work measures 2 inches.
- Chain 1 and turn, single crochet in the first stitch, and each stitch across, make 2 single crochet
in the last stitch of the row. (Increase of 2 stitches)
- *Chain 1 and turn, single crochet in each stitch across the row, repeat from * until the work
Newborn – 3 months: 3 1/2 inches
3 – 6 months: 4 inches
6 – 12 months: 4 1/2 inches
- Chain 2, half-double crochet around all 4 sides of the sole, slip stitch to join, fasten off.
- Attach contrasting color yarn in the area of the fasten off stitch, chain 1, single crochet in each
stitch around, slip stitch to join.
- *Chain 1 and turn, single crochet in each stitch around, slip stitch to join, repeat from * for 2 more
- Chain 2, double crochet in the next stitch, *skip the next stitch, double crochet in the next 2
stitches, repeat from * around, slip stitch to join, fasten off.
- Weave ribbon through the row of double crochet stitches. Weave all yarn ends into the finished
END OF PATTERN
Scroll down for the printable Pattern PDF.
You might like to keep some bigger feet warm. Check out this post: Free Crochet Socks Pattern
Printable PDF for Teal Booties #1068 here: Pattern PDF
Video tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQktLS3HIZk
You may also like this post: OMG Quick Shrug
END OF PATTERN